We will be using getmeregistered.com to help coordinate our run. There is a button below for you to utilize. On that site is a waiver for you to complete , milage that you would like to sign up for and the option of sponsorship of a mile.
We would ask that you use the site to sign up. If you so chose you may instead print the waiver , sign and send in with a check ( we understand some people do not like to use the internet as much as others - make checks payable to : SMOTJ Priory of The Light)
Wavier (print and return the remainder of this page) :
Must be received by May 14th for a shirt , medal and flashlight.
I know that a trail race of whatever distance is a potentially hazardous activity. I should not enter unless I am medically able to & are properly trained. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to : falls, contact with others, weather effects, animal attacks, traffic, conditions of the trail ,low lighting issues and running on a gravel course. Having read this wavier and knowing these facts and in consideration of you accepting my entry to participate in the above race ( hearin after known as the "run") to be held in Benton County , IA. I intending to be legally bound, do hearby for myself, my heirs, my executors, and administrators agree as follows:
1) I do waive and forever release all rights and claims for any damages and liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in the run against all persons, entities and agencies involved with promoting and holding the run, including but not limited to the Templar Knights, Mission 22, Benton County Parks, any vendors of the run , their agents, successors, representatives and assigns even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this wavier.
2) I assume the risk of all bodily injuries, including death, resulting there from and personal injuries to me and damages to and loss of my property, including loss of use thereof and any other indirect or consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly, wholly or in part , from my participation in travelling to and from the run.
3) I here by agree, for my and / or for a minor under the age of 18 for whom I defend and hold the entities named above harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses and damages, costs, expenses ( including attorney fees) judgements and penalties
arising out of any of my, and /or said minors, acts or omissions to act.
4) I understand the run reserves the right to use any and all participants names and/or likenesses with regard to promotional and/or advertising materials.
5) I understand entry fees are non-refundable.
6) Personal hydration. Even though water/ aide stations will be available we suggest a water bottle or hydration pack to get you from station to station at minimum.
7) As this run will be in a low light setting, a handheld flashlight will be provided. We ask that you also consider a secondary light source , especially if you are unaccustom to running in these situations.
Print and fill in sections:
Runners printed name:______________
Age on the day of the run:_______
IF UNDER THE AGE OF 18
LEGAL GUARDIAN Name____________
GUARDIAN Signature _______
Phone # ________________
Emergency contact# ________________